Monday, November 14, 2011

Too Cool for School

Lairin and I were gchatting today (as we do) and we really hashed a lot of great stuff out. I feel like if we were in the UN, in some capacity, a lot of shit would get done. And by "shit" I mean "existential ramblings about nothing." Allow me to set the stage, Lairin is in the midst of applying to MFA programs:


Lairin: oh god UT Austin wants my "hours earned"
for college
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW
Kleine: what?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Lairin: use units like the rest of the civilized world!!!!!
Kleine: you should just write
"suck it, trebek"
they'd be like "WOW SUBVERSIVE, GREAT REF, SHE'S IN"
Lairin: YES
I think they mean GPA?
or units
IT IS NOT CLEAR
Kleine: would infinity be an appropriate response?
i think it could work for all of them
because
you want to continue school
so, infinite units
Lairin: FOREVER
Kleine: EXACTEMENT
OH NORTON
HOW I MISS YOUR GIRTH
(that's gross)
((didn't realize that gross double entendre till it was too late))
Lairin: I just spat coffee onto myself


Man, Bitches love Norton.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Norton. Also, I'm pretty sure they just mean units.

    ReplyDelete