Sunday, July 17, 2011

Best Traffic Ever

So, in an earlier post Dodo mentioned the crazy shit that was going down this weekend. This sent many into a tizzy, fiendishly buying tickets to out of area places, or simply using this impending traffic delay as an excuse to squander all their money in Vegas. I anticipated being in a lockdown situation in my own apartment, which would probably involve me lounging in undie-roos with Mimi. However, yesterday morning, I decided to check out what the traffic situation was like using good ol' Google Maps. And here is what I found:
The magical powers of fear
So, I hazarded taking my car onto the freeway. And what I found were empty roads, now perhaps a Zombie Apocalypse happened to occur on this same weekend and that explains the eerily empty roads, but whatever the reason: the traffic has never been better!

No comments:

Post a Comment