Friday, April 1, 2011

Check It

First of all, Dodo, now people know we have a brother! Oh no! What should we call him when we talk about him so we don't sound like Buster from Arrested Development? I vote for "Vidi."

Second of all, this is totally random, but it is cheering me up this morning. I knew Kleine would like it, and she's close to her thesis rough draft deadline (and if she's anything like me is looking for ways to procrastinate)....so I'm going to post it. I have no idea if this is some sort of internet meme that I'm not cool enough to know about. But in my mind this is just an 11 year old kid at the Apple store in his local mall somewhere in Indiana, who is completely awesome and totally unique. I love the reactions of the little ladies behind him, too. They go from totally skeptical to almost joining in. And the break down about a minute and a half in is perfect.
 
 
 
Kleine, he has like 5 other videos if you need a break.
 
xoxo
zuzu

1 comment:

  1. That kid is my hero! Why did that guy shut him down. Lamepants. It's like that awesome Spike Jonze http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULVQOneeZE

    ReplyDelete