Friday, April 22, 2011

The Crazy Chicken

Conversation I just had with myself in my head regarding a co-worker's lunch:

Me: What is that smell?? It smells really good...
me: i don't know what that is, but it smells like meat.
Me: Is that El Pollo Loco?
me: i don't think they have el pollo loco on the east coast.
Me: Except I swear I saw one in New Hampshire once.
me: quit making stuff up, self.
Me: Oh my god, that smells so good. That is definitely some sort flamed grilled chicken dish in there.
me: i am such a bad vegetarian.
Me: It's okay that I am liking the smell...it's not like I am eating it.
me: it's the same thing! it is the same! stop smelling it!
Me: I can't, it's everywhere!


xoxo
zuzu

2 comments:

  1. I talk to myself all the time too. I even say "we" as if there are two of me to myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I say "talk to myself" I really mean in my head.

    ReplyDelete