Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Song of the Week

Every year I scan the interwebs for articles about SXSW. I have never been to SXSW, I just kind of watch it from afar during math class, and stick love notes in its locker between class periods when no one is looking.

Even though I have never been to SXSW, I read about it a lot because with over 2,000 bands performing there each year, I am always bound to find something new to love. I gleaned several things from the articles I read this year:

1) I am old
2) I will never be cool enough to own a pair of skinny jeans
3) This band is great


Sample of a youtube comment for Typhoon: "I fell asleep with this song on and woke up with a beard." I feel that is pretty much spot on. I know it's long, but it is also worth it!




xoxo
zuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment