Friday, June 17, 2011

The Highlights

I tried to amass a list of great mom interactions I had while in Croatia and staying with her in upstate New York for a few days. Somehow, they have all escaped me.

Save for one -- during dinner I chuckled when a certain song by Ace of Base came on. My mother inquired about the song and I began to explain it to her, and realized about half-way through that my comprehension was significantly checked by my age when the song came out, and I had yet to update it. This conversation culminated in my mother yelling, "WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO GIVE BIRTH TO ANOTHER BABY??"

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. After reading this post, I now understand the real meaning to that ridiculous song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still kind of think that's what the song might be talking about.

    ReplyDelete