Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Boy's Wicked Smaht

Hello, gentle readers. I am just writing a quick P.S.A. to anyone who has been checking this blog in the last week wondering where the hell us three sisters (and a friend) are. Basically 3 out of the 4 of us are graduating from some sort of higher educational institution or another in the the coming week, so everyone has been a little busy writing **insert the plural of the word "thesis" here**. (Tangent Alert: Seriously though, what is the plural of  "thesis"? Thesi? Thesises? Thessalonian?)


If 13 years in the Arizona Public School System taught me anything,
it's that looking stuff up in a dictionary is for losers and wimps.

Dodo will be getting her big fat poetry degree, and moving on to her spankin' new PhD program. Kleine and Lairin are both graduating from college, and joining me in the highly educated and occasionally employed sector. 

Yay! We're all motherfucking nerds, now!

Me? I'm totally busy too, so lay off! Jeez, give a girl some space for a minute! I just need some time to figure out my long game, and when I do it's going to be awesome!

First I need to just hang out in my mom's basement for a few more months, though.

Just kidding! My life has not been very busy at all, aside from usual. Although it is my birthday in a couple of days. So I guess I am kind of "graduating" in the sense that I will no longer be 28. And getting through 28 was kind of hard work.

But I am pretty sure I'm ready for 29.
Anyhoo, all of the siblings (including our rumored reader/silent partner/brother), and most of the respective main squeezes are getting together in L.A. tomorrow. We will be celebrating all of the "big days" that are happening, and maybe I can convince someone to join me in a joint post to make up for the radio silence here on She Be's.

In the meantime, I hope you will join me in congratulating Dodo, Kleine, and Lairin on their hard work and big brains. I am just so proud of them!

xoxo
zuzu

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! And it's thesES (like beez kneez). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does that sound so gross to me when i say it out loud?

    ReplyDelete