Friday, May 20, 2011

Song of the Week: Repost Because I Don't Understand the Delete Button

I accidentally deleted this post...so it is old, and I am reposting it. Please ignore unless you didn't see it the first time...

If you like Bon Iver, you will like S. Carey. He is pretty awesome, although he will definitely make you feel depressed if you listen a bunch of his songs in a row. Anyway, I am posting two songs by him, because while I was doing my research for this post, I saw that the song that I originally wanted to post, In the Dirt, had just been used in an episode of a television show that a lot of people in the country watch.

So just to keep things fresh, I am posting another great song by S. Carey, too. It's called All We Grow. I don't like All We Grow as much as I like In the Dirt, but I still like it a lot. 




xoxo
zuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment