Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In relation to Zuzu's post about animals and their being wild and likely killing you...my boyfriend has been away for several months, with a few visits here and there. My first time really living alone for extended periods of time.

A few weeks ago I was eating something and it went down the wrong pipe, crazed coughing ensued and it sounded like a lung would come up. I drank a ton of water and then I was fine. Then I thought, what if I had croaked! My cat totally would have been like "Oh no! Foodbowl filler died!" and then in about a day or two would have eaten my face or something that they show on 60 Minutes. People try to act like this isn't a likely truth about their pet, but I kind of know it's true about mine. I think this picture says it all.

2 comments:

  1. smappho's like: "hell yeah! mmmm-mmmm good!"

    also, refer to liz lemon's chair heimlich maneuver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha HA! Sappho is a perpetual crazy face.

    ReplyDelete