Thursday, March 17, 2011

Song Of The Week

As tempted as I was to post that Rebecca Black song that has been contemplating world domination all week long, it is only Thursday, and I'm still not even sure which seat I will pick in the car during my Friday morning commute to school. So I'm just going to leave that situation alone until another time when I'm not so overwhelmed by seating decisions.


Instead I decided to go with one of my favorite songs of all time. Basically, I love the Talking Heads, but I can't claim to be a diehard fan. I would say I'm "conversational" in Talking Heads, but by no means "fluent." Howewer, I sincerely think that this is one of the sweetest songs I've ever heard, and it might be a good reminder of a simpler time in music. A time when nobody even knew what auto-tune was, and people danced with lamps. This is the version of This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) from Stop Making Sense. I love both versions, but just in different ways.




xoxo
zuzu

1 comment:

  1. I HAD NO IDEA WHO REBECCA BLACK WAS UNTIL THE OTHER DAY AND I LAUGHED, BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE MAY BE POPULAR????

    ReplyDelete